Sunday, July 5, 2009

Like the State

Who am I?
I am the quintessential Virgo - a perfectionist, organized, over-achiever, motivated. I LOVE to bake and recently won 2nd at a cake decorating contest. My guilty pleasures include reality tv, vampire books and carbohydrates [I'd rather eat a bowl of pasta than a chocolate bar]. I love to craft and frequently make t-shirts for family events. Currently I am a law student starting my 2nd year. As an undergrad I studied political science & women's studies double. Some of my role models include my mom & Elle Woods. My celebrity crush is Edward Norton. And of course, I am in a sorority. In fact, while I was in college I was president of all of them.

What is this?
After 4 yrs of college, I realized that I am the person my friends turn to for advice. They know I won't judge and I always have a funny story to share. That got me thinking about starting a blog. This is going to be my observations on love, life, sex, current events and anything else that sparks my interest. Suggestions/questions are definitely welcomed!

Why am I doing this?
I am hoping to take my posts and eventually work them into a book - an advice publication from the perspective of a "sorority girl" filled with stories and social commentary. I think my past experiences can help others and lets just face it... I'm opinionated. About everything. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment